ENT stands for Ear, Nose, and Throat. ENT is a medical term also called an otolaryngologist. Otolaryngologist is a special training after completing MBBS, In an ENT (Otolaryngologist) a doctor treating and diagnosing diseases of the human face part that is ear, nose, and throat.
ENT specialists play a dual role they treat their patients via medicine or surgery. If patients need surgery for an ear, nose, or throat ENT specialist does that, so patients do not refer to the surgeon.
Do you know full form of AIDS
ENT specialists treat and diagnose the different types of facial diseases and disorders.
- Allergies and sinuses.
- Head and neck cancers.
- Hearing, which affects balance.
- Skin disorders.
- Sleep disruptions, which include snoring, breathing, and sleep apnea.
- Swallowing, which interferes with speech.
- Cochlear implants also called restore hearing.
- Deviated septums also called areas repair between nasal passages.
- Plastic and maxillofacial surgeries.
- Tonsillectomies also called the removal of the tonsils and adenoids.
- Removal of tumors.
- Reconstructive surgeries.