In short their is no Full form of Army. Army is an a full word not a abbreviation. But in some place ARMY abbreviation or full form describe as Alert Regular Mobility Young, but it’s wrong.
We define ARMY as an organized military force or fighting force, whose motto is to serve a nation in a war based on land. ARMY word come from in Latin word arma which means “arms or weapons”.
Do you know full form of HAL
Interesting Facts about Army
- In India Supreme Commander of the Indian Army is President of India.
- In some countries, such as France and China, the term “army”, especially in its plural form “armies”
- India’s armies were among the first in the world. The first recorded battle, the Battle of the Ten Kings,
- The Spartan Army was one of the earliest known professional armies.
- The states of China raised armies for at least 1000 years before the Spring and Autumn Annals.
- The Roman Army had its origins in the citizen army of the Republic, which was staffed by citizens serving mandatory duty for Rome.
Frequently Asked Questions
ARMY as an organized military force or fighting force, whose motto is to serve a nation in a war based on land.
Eligibility in Indian Army.
You can check your eligibility from Indian army website.